|Innovating The Next Big Thing||March 27, 2015|
• Strategic Innovator: Journal of Strategic Innovation
• Network & Information Security
• Terrorism & Counterterrorism
• Insurgency & Counterinsurgency
• Weapons of Mass Destruction
• Homeland Security & Defense
• Energy, Infrastructure & Environment
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Traffic Feed
Terrorist Alert Level
• The Clausewitz Home Page
• Ghost City
Books on Terrorism
Books on Network Security
Books on WMD
Barry's Book Shop
Welcome to Strategic Innovator!
Apr 1, 2014 – Welcome to our inaugural issue of Strategic Innovator, a new content track of DefenseInnovator.com (part of the TechnologyInnovator.com family). Published by author and strategic studies expert Barry Scott Zellen, who... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: Closing NATO’s Strategy and Capabilities Gap
Apr 1, 2014 – INTRODUCTION “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” ― Albert Einstein NATO has proven its value since its creation in 1949. The original aim of this Western military... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: More Money, More Problems: The Role of the Multinational Corporation in the Growth of the Democratic Republic of the Congo Economy
Apr 1, 2014 – Abstract This study discusses the activity of Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and how it is intrinsically linked with the economic growth of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRoC). Since the... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: A New Approach for Development Aid
Apr 1, 2014 – Abstract Over the past six decades development aid institutions have collectively spent billions of dollars to eradicate poverty and provide a long-term solution for economic and social stability. Presently over... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: Money and Partnership: The Limits of U.S. Economic Power in Latin America
Apr 1, 2014 – Abstract This study examined how U.S. economic power could be best used to protect friendly Latin American governments in order to promote stability and U.S. regional influence. The study analyzed... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: Mexico, NAFTA, and China
Apr 1, 2014 – Abstract Chinese trade competition, post-China WTO membership, has been blamed for contributing to slower than expected economic growth in Mexico because Chinese competition has eroded advantages in trade with the... Read the rest
Innovation Insights: Geospatial Technologies and Humanitarian Goals: Can Geospatial Technologies Inspire Sympathy?
Apr 1, 2014 – Innovation Insights: Peace activists and humanitarian groups have long struggled with one of the most persistent barriers to effective humanitarian action: limited capacity for human beings to care. Often... Read the rest
Literary Insights: A review of Richard Rumelt’s 2011 Good Strategy/Bad Strategy
Apr 1, 2014 – Literary Insights: A review of Richard Rumelt’s Good Strategy/ Bad Strategy (Crown Business. 2011. 336 pages). Reviewed by Daniel Clausen, PhD International Relations, Florida International University Lately, there seems no... Read the rest
The Fast-Changing Arctic: Widely reviewed and now in over 100 libraries worldwide!
Apr 1, 2014 – We are pleased to report that The Fast-Changing Arctic -- our latest book project on Arctic security and the geopolitics of the polar thaw to come to press as the... Read the rest
Culture, Conflict and COIN Now in 85 Libraries!
Apr 1, 2014 – Culture, Conflict and Counterinsurgency (Stanford University Press, January 2014) was published only 70 days ago! We are pleased to observe that our newest book publication, Culture, Conflict, and Counterinsurgency (Stanford... Read the rest
The Realist Tradition in International Relations -- Foundations of Western Order: Now in over 500 libraries worldwide!
Apr 1, 2014 – We are pleased to announce that our 2011 four-volume treatise, The Realist Tradition in International Relations: Foundations of Western Order, is now in over 500 libraries worldwide -- 506 to... Read the rest
Support This Site
• 2/27 HP Security Products Blog: Enterprise security: What’s new for the week of February 23, 2015
• 2/26 RSIS Report: Future Directions in the DPRK’S Nuclear Weapons Program: Three Scenarios for 2020
• 2/25 HP Security Products Blog: What does being "Certified" mean, anyway?
• 2/23 HP Security Products Blog: Known Issues Plague Threat Landscape
• 2/20 RSIS Report: Pakistan’s Chashma Plutonium Separation Plant: Possibly Operational
• 2/20 HP Security Products Blog: Enterprise security: What’s new for the week of February 16, 2015
• 2/19 RSIS Report: ISIS Analysis of IAEA Iran Safeguards Report
• 2/19 HP Security Products Blog: HP gets serious about end-to-end data protection
• 2/18 HP Security Products Blog: Is your car safe from hackers?
• 2/17 HP Security Products Blog: Why is your SOC stuck in a rut?
• 2/17 HP Security Products Blog: 8 tracks for Government IT professionals--at HP Software Government Summit 2015
• 2/16 Cyber Trust Blog: Microsoft achieves globally recognized ISO/IEC 27018 privacy standard
• 2/13 HP Security Products Blog: Enterprise security: What’s new for the week of February 9, 2015
• 2/12 Cyber Trust Blog: Cloud computing and government: an evolving partnership
• 2/11 Cyber Trust Blog: KRBTGT Account Password Reset Scripts now available for customers
• 2/11 RSIS Report: Modifications at the Parchin Site: A Comprehensive Timeline; New Imagery Suggests Re-Asphalting
• 2/11 HP Security Products Blog: Love is in the air! So is pollen and this month’s Microsoft bulletins
• 2/10 HP Security Products Blog: The top 5 driving forces behind medical data breaches
• 2/9 HP Security Products Blog: Welcoming Voltage Security to the HP Atalla Portfolio
• 2/6 HP Security Products Blog: How to talk to a female in InfoSec
• 2/6 HP Security Products Blog: HPSR and HP TippingPoint partner to protect customers from bypass techniques
• 2/5 Cyber Trust Blog: Reflecting on Cybersecurity
• 2/4 Cyber Trust Blog: Groundbreaking project assesses public cloud for a more resilient Estonia
• 2/3 Cyber Trust Blog: Microsoft partners with cities and governments to improve cybersecurity for citizens
• 1/31 DHS News: Readout of Secretary Johnson's Trip to Chicago
• 1/30 HP Security Products Blog: “I’m just here so I don’t get fined”Enterprise security: What’s new for the week of January 26, 2015
• 1/30 HP Security Products Blog: “I’m just here so I don’t get fined”
• 1/30 EMC Security News: Be Road-Ready This Winter, Atlanta!
• 1/30 McAfee Blog Central: Hackers Access Taylor Swift’s Social Accounts. Her Advice: Shake It Off
• 1/30 McAfee Blog Central: New Year, New Opportunities; Special Guest Scott Lovett
• 1/29 HP Security Products Blog: The effect of management turnover in your SOC
• 1/29 HP Security Products Blog: HP TippingPoint DVLabs threat assessment--Ghost
• 1/29 RSA Security News: EMC Reports Full-Year 2014 Financial Results, Record Fourth-Quarter Revenue
• 1/29 DHS Speeches: Remarks by Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson: "DHS 2015: The Secretary's Progress Report" - As Delivered
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: What We Need to Fight Back (Blog 1 of 4)
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: Super Scammers Flock to Super Bowl. Here’s How to Avoid Them
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: To Make Security Work for Work, Companies Need to Invest in Automatic Solutions
• 1/29 Cyber Trust Blog: The Importance of Effective Information Sharing
• 1/28 Symantec News: Symantec Selects Veritas Technologies Corporation as the Name for its Independent Information Management Company
• 1/28 McAfee Blog Central: 2015 – Intel Releases New Discovery Education Module on Cybersecurity
• 1/28 McAfee Blog Central: 2015 – Time to Reexamine Cyber Parenting and Cyber Safety
• 1/28 Cyber Trust Blog: Data Privacy Day in a World of Cloud Computing
• 1/27 DHS News: DHS Earns A's in Plain Language
• 1/27 DHS News: Readout of Secretary Johnson's Trip to Arizona
• 1/27 McAfee Blog Central: Mobile Ad Networks Puncture Your Personal Defenses
• 1/27 McAfee Blog Central: Security Skills Shortage? Don’t Panic!
• 1/27 Cyber Trust Blog: Six Proposed Norms to Reduce Conflict in Cyberspace
• 1/27 Cyber Trust Blog: Putting Information Sharing into Context
• 1/26 RSA Security News: Due To Impending Winter Storm, EMC Moves Announcement of Financial Results To January 29
• 1/26 EMC Security News: Be Road-Ready This Winter, Atlanta!Kudos from Kudzu-Thanks to Our Awesome Customers!