|Innovating The Next Big Thing||November 26, 2014|
• Strategic Innovator: Journal of Strategic Innovation
• Network & Information Security
• Terrorism & Counterterrorism
• Insurgency & Counterinsurgency
• Weapons of Mass Destruction
• Homeland Security & Defense
• Energy, Infrastructure & Environment
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Web Stats
Terror Alert Level
• The Clausewitz Home Page
• Ghost City
Books on Terrorism
Books on Network Security
Books on WMD
Barry's Book Shop
Welcome to Strategic Innovator!
Apr 1, 2014 – Welcome to our inaugural issue of Strategic Innovator, a new content track of DefenseInnovator.com (part of the TechnologyInnovator.com family). Published by author and strategic studies expert Barry Scott Zellen, who... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: Closing NATO’s Strategy and Capabilities Gap
Apr 1, 2014 – INTRODUCTION “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” ― Albert Einstein NATO has proven its value since its creation in 1949. The original aim of this Western military... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: More Money, More Problems: The Role of the Multinational Corporation in the Growth of the Democratic Republic of the Congo Economy
Apr 1, 2014 – Abstract This study discusses the activity of Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and how it is intrinsically linked with the economic growth of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRoC). Since the... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: A New Approach for Development Aid
Apr 1, 2014 – Abstract Over the past six decades development aid institutions have collectively spent billions of dollars to eradicate poverty and provide a long-term solution for economic and social stability. Presently over... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: Money and Partnership: The Limits of U.S. Economic Power in Latin America
Apr 1, 2014 – Abstract This study examined how U.S. economic power could be best used to protect friendly Latin American governments in order to promote stability and U.S. regional influence. The study analyzed... Read the rest
CGSC Special Guest Feature: Mexico, NAFTA, and China
Apr 1, 2014 – Abstract Chinese trade competition, post-China WTO membership, has been blamed for contributing to slower than expected economic growth in Mexico because Chinese competition has eroded advantages in trade with the... Read the rest
Innovation Insights: Geospatial Technologies and Humanitarian Goals: Can Geospatial Technologies Inspire Sympathy?
Apr 1, 2014 – Innovation Insights: Peace activists and humanitarian groups have long struggled with one of the most persistent barriers to effective humanitarian action: limited capacity for human beings to care. Often... Read the rest
Literary Insights: A review of Richard Rumelt’s 2011 Good Strategy/Bad Strategy
Apr 1, 2014 – Literary Insights: A review of Richard Rumelt’s Good Strategy/ Bad Strategy (Crown Business. 2011. 336 pages). Reviewed by Daniel Clausen, PhD International Relations, Florida International University Lately, there seems no... Read the rest
The Fast-Changing Arctic: Widely reviewed and now in over 100 libraries worldwide!
Apr 1, 2014 – We are pleased to report that The Fast-Changing Arctic -- our latest book project on Arctic security and the geopolitics of the polar thaw to come to press as the... Read the rest
Culture, Conflict and COIN Now in 85 Libraries!
Apr 1, 2014 – Culture, Conflict and Counterinsurgency (Stanford University Press, January 2014) was published only 70 days ago! We are pleased to observe that our newest book publication, Culture, Conflict, and Counterinsurgency (Stanford... Read the rest
The Realist Tradition in International Relations -- Foundations of Western Order: Now in over 500 libraries worldwide!
Apr 1, 2014 – We are pleased to announce that our 2011 four-volume treatise, The Realist Tradition in International Relations: Foundations of Western Order, is now in over 500 libraries worldwide -- 506 to... Read the rest
Support This Site
• 7/23 McAfee Blogs: W32/Worm-AAEH Replaces Cryptor With One Used by Dofoil Downloaders
• 7/23 McAfee Blogs: The Firewall is Turning 25, but is it Really All Grown Up?
• 7/22 RSIS Report: “The Six’s” Guiding Principles in Negotiating with Iran
• 7/21 McAfee Blogs: 10 Experts, One Topic, 800 Million AETs
• 7/16 McAfee Blogs: Texas Tech University HSC Unifies Security and Compliance with McAfee SIEM Solutions
• 7/15 McAfee Blogs: Targeted Attacks on French Company Exploit Multiple Word Vulnerabilities
• 7/15 McAfee Blogs: Continuous Incident Response
• 7/14 McAfee Blogs: Dofoil Downloader Update Adds XOR-, RC4-Based Encryption
• 7/12 Frontline Sentinel: The Impact of Red Team Drills
• 7/12 Frontline Sentinel: Integrating Threat Intelligence Into Your Security Program
• 7/12 Frontline Sentinel: Creating a Secure Guest Network
• 7/12 Frontline Sentinel: Onward Through the Cloud
• 7/8 McAfee Blogs: More Choices for Encryption to Protect Your Data-At-Rest
• 7/7 McAfee Blogs: CryptoWall Ransomware Built With RC4 Bricks
• 7/2 McAfee Blogs: Operation Dragonfly Imperils Industrial Protocol
• 7/2 McAfee Blogs: Don’t Settle for Less with Your IPS
• 7/1 McAfee Blogs: How Volusion Used McAfee SIEM to Meet New Security Needs
• 6/27 McAfee Blogs: McAfee Named A Leader in Secure Web Gateways 2014 Magic Quadrant
• 6/26 McAfee Blogs: Learn More About McAfee’s Next Generation Firewall Secret Weapon
• 6/23 HP Security Products Blog: Disrupting the innovator’s dilemma
• 6/23 McAfee Blogs: Multiparty authentication and cryptosystems in the IoT – part 3
• 6/19 HP Security Products Blog: Can the law keep up with technology advances?
• 6/19 McAfee Blogs: Buyer Beware: This Smartphone Comes with Malware Pre-Loaded
• 6/19 McAfee Blogs: Multiparty authentication and cryptosystems in the IoT – part 2
• 6/18 McAfee Blogs: Hackers Score a Goal with World Cup Scams
• 6/18 McAfee Blogs: How The State of Colorado Secured its Infrastructure with McAfee SIEM
• 6/17 Connect News: 2014 Connect NonStop Availability Awards: Call for 2014 Entries
• 6/17 McAfee Blogs: Bridging the Tech Gap: A Snapchat Primer for Parents
• 6/17 McAfee Blogs: Workplace Wearables and the Loss of Privacy
• 6/17 McAfee Blogs: Thinking About Next-Generation Security and Cyberwarfare
• 6/16 HP Security Products Blog: Does personal accountability need to shift in business?
• 6/16 McAfee Blogs: What is Fake Antivirus Software?
• 6/13 CRS Report: U.S.-Vietnam Nuclear Cooperation Agreement: Issues for Congress
• 6/13 CRS Report: The Evolution of Cooperative Threat Reduction: Issues for Congress
• 6/11 McAfee Blogs: Celebrating our partners’ success
• 6/11 McAfee Blogs: Celebrating our partners’ success
• 6/11 McAfee Blogs: Microsoft Patch Tuesday: June 2014
• 6/9 RSIS Report: In Response to Gareth Porter’s Ridiculous Attack
• 6/9 HP Security Products Blog: What about 'the machine'?
• 6/9 HP Security Products Blog: Day 2 at Discover
• 6/9 McAfee Blogs: CISOs: What the New CSIS and McAfee Global Cost of Cybercrime Study Means for Your Business
• 6/5 McAfee Blogs: Teen Cyberbullying Triples, Emotional Impact Grows
• 6/5 McAfee Blogs: Apple Makes a Strong Push for the Internet of Things, But Will It be Secure?
• 6/4 HP Security Products Blog: Advanced analytics made easy with HAVEn
• 6/4 HP Security Products Blog: Viva Las Vegas! HP Enterprise Security Products represent at HP Discover 2014
• 6/4 McAfee Blogs: Massive Law Enforcement Operation Tells two Malware Variants it’s ‘Game Over’
• 6/4 McAfee Blogs: Backing Up the Claims: ESG Validates McAfee NGFW Strengths
• 6/3 RSIS Report: Five Compromises to Avoid in a Comprehensive Agreement with Iran
• 6/3 McAfee Blogs: The Privacy Problems with Mobile Messaging Apps
• 6/3 McAfee Blogs: Teens’ Online Behavior Can Get Them in Trouble