|Innovating The Next Big Thing||March 3, 2015|
• Strategic Innovator: Journal of Strategic Innovation
• Network & Information Security
• Terrorism & Counterterrorism
• Insurgency & Counterinsurgency
• Weapons of Mass Destruction
• Homeland Security & Defense
• Energy, Infrastructure & Environment
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Traffic Feed
Terrorist Alert Level
• The Clausewitz Home Page
• Ghost City
Books on Terrorism
Books on Network Security
Books on WMD
Barry's Book Shop
Daily Mail: 'We are now a major missile power': India stands tall after successful test launch of long-range nuclear 'China killer' rocket
Apr 18, 2012 – Martin Robinson
India announced this morning it had successfully test launched its new
nuclear-capable missile which could hit Beijing and China - and beyond. The
country's government hopes the $500million Agni V missile, which was launched
at 8.07am Indian time, will turn the nation into Asia's main superpower. The
Agni V missile has a range of 5,000km (3,100 miles), and is seen as key to
helping India in its border disputes with China.
Read the rest...
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Weapons of Mass Destruction articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 1/31 DHS News: Readout of Secretary Johnson's Trip to Chicago
• 1/30 HP Security Products Blog: “I’m just here so I don’t get fined”Enterprise security: What’s new for the week of January 26, 2015
• 1/30 HP Security Products Blog: “I’m just here so I don’t get fined”
• 1/30 EMC Security News: Be Road-Ready This Winter, Atlanta!
• 1/30 McAfee Blog Central: Hackers Access Taylor Swift’s Social Accounts. Her Advice: Shake It Off
• 1/30 McAfee Blog Central: New Year, New Opportunities; Special Guest Scott Lovett
• 1/29 HP Security Products Blog: The effect of management turnover in your SOC
• 1/29 HP Security Products Blog: HP TippingPoint DVLabs threat assessment--Ghost
• 1/29 RSA Security News: EMC Reports Full-Year 2014 Financial Results, Record Fourth-Quarter Revenue
• 1/29 DHS Speeches: Remarks by Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson: "DHS 2015: The Secretary's Progress Report" - As Delivered
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: What We Need to Fight Back (Blog 1 of 4)
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: Super Scammers Flock to Super Bowl. Here’s How to Avoid Them
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: To Make Security Work for Work, Companies Need to Invest in Automatic Solutions
• 1/29 Cyber Trust Blog: The Importance of Effective Information Sharing
• 1/28 Symantec News: Symantec Selects Veritas Technologies Corporation as the Name for its Independent Information Management Company
• 1/28 McAfee Blog Central: 2015 – Intel Releases New Discovery Education Module on Cybersecurity
• 1/28 McAfee Blog Central: 2015 – Time to Reexamine Cyber Parenting and Cyber Safety
• 1/28 Cyber Trust Blog: Data Privacy Day in a World of Cloud Computing
• 1/27 DHS News: DHS Earns A's in Plain Language
• 1/27 DHS News: Readout of Secretary Johnson's Trip to Arizona
• 1/27 McAfee Blog Central: Mobile Ad Networks Puncture Your Personal Defenses
• 1/27 McAfee Blog Central: Security Skills Shortage? Don’t Panic!
• 1/27 Cyber Trust Blog: Six Proposed Norms to Reduce Conflict in Cyberspace
• 1/27 Cyber Trust Blog: Putting Information Sharing into Context
• 1/26 RSA Security News: Due To Impending Winter Storm, EMC Moves Announcement of Financial Results To January 29
• 1/26 EMC Security News: Be Road-Ready This Winter, Atlanta!Kudos from Kudzu-Thanks to Our Awesome Customers!
• 1/26 McAfee Blog Central: Data Privacy Day: Making the World a Safer Place Through Education
• 1/26 McAfee Blog Central: What is a Rootkit?
• 1/26 McAfee Blog Central: Redefining Privacy in the Information Age
• 1/26 McAfee Blog Central: How Password Managers are Saving the Day
• 1/23 DHS News: DHS Releases 2014 Travel and Trade Statistics
• 1/23 McAfee Blog Central: NGFW: Make the Claim and Prove It
• 1/23 McAfee Blog Central: Windows 10 Makes a Strong Move Towards a Security Conscious Future
• 1/22 HP Security Products Blog: The most important security story of the past year...and you probably missed it
• 1/22 DHS News: Statement by Secretary Jeh C. Johnson Concerning H.R. 399, The Secure Our Border First Act of 2015
• 1/21 HP Security Products Blog: HP TippingPoint DVLabs threat assessment--GhostHP Security: Working hard to keep creativity free
• 1/21 EMC Security News: The Basics of Access Control Systems for Your Business
• 1/21 DHS News: An Open Letter Concerning Illegal Migration into the United States
• 1/21 McAfee Blog Central: The Rise of Backdoor-FCKQ (CTB-Locker)
• 1/20 HP Security Products Blog: State of Security Operations 2015 Report
• 1/20 Symantec Connect: Send archiving reports automatically
• 1/20 McAfee Blog Central: Intel Security IPS and the Gartner Magic Quadrant
• 1/20 McAfee Blog Central: Another Communications Failure Emphasizes the Criticality of FirstNet
• 1/20 McAfee Blog Central: Blackhat Gets Hacking Mostly Right, Makes a Few Hacks of Its Own
• 1/20 McAfee Blog Central: Recruit, Reward & Retain Cybersecurity Experts
• 1/19 Are you BYOD’ing in 2015?
• 1/19 McAfee Blog Central: Don’t Believe These 6 Mobile Security Myths
• 1/19 McAfee Blog Central: Understanding Internet Of Things for the Home
• 1/19 McAfee Blog Central: New Year, New Partner Learning Center
• 1/19 McAfee Blog Central: Coaching and Consulting: How Planning Changes the Game