|Innovating The Next Big Thing||March 6, 2015|
• Strategic Innovator: Journal of Strategic Innovation
• Network & Information Security
• Terrorism & Counterterrorism
• Insurgency & Counterinsurgency
• Weapons of Mass Destruction
• Homeland Security & Defense
• Energy, Infrastructure & Environment
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Traffic Feed
Terrorist Alert Level
• The Clausewitz Home Page
• Ghost City
Books on Terrorism
Books on Network Security
Books on WMD
Barry's Book Shop
McAfee Blogs: Q1 Momentum and Q2 Focus
Apr 16, 2012 – Gavin Struthers
Having just closed my first quarter as the global channels leader at McAfee, I couldn’t be more optimistic about the opportunities for mutual growth in the security market. Now is the ideal time to become a McAfee channel partner.
The momentum we are building together already encourages me, especially when you consider our recent industry accolades. In Q1 we garnered two industry awards from CRN – McAfee placed on the Top 20 Coolest Cloud Security Vendors list and we earned the coveted 5-Star Partner Program Award, which is based on our level of commitment to the channel, breadth of program offerings and services offered to partners. Both of these awards put McAfee in exclusive company and are a testament to our hard work and commitment to deliver superior products and programs that drive mutual success.
As we kick off Q2, we continue to focus on driving mutual profitability by investing in, growing with, and optimizing for you. I want to quickly highlight a few areas we are investing in to help fuel growth in Q2:
In closing, I wanted to remind you that our next Town Hall meeting is Thursday, May 3rd where we will feature McAfee Co-President, Mike DeCesare as well as McAfee SVP, Advanced Technology and Field Engineering, Mike Fey, who will outline our market opportunity in Database Security. Please mark your calendars for this important webcast.
Welcome to Q2 and good selling.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Network & Information Security articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 1/31 DHS News: Readout of Secretary Johnson's Trip to Chicago
• 1/30 HP Security Products Blog: “I’m just here so I don’t get fined”Enterprise security: What’s new for the week of January 26, 2015
• 1/30 HP Security Products Blog: “I’m just here so I don’t get fined”
• 1/30 EMC Security News: Be Road-Ready This Winter, Atlanta!
• 1/30 McAfee Blog Central: Hackers Access Taylor Swift’s Social Accounts. Her Advice: Shake It Off
• 1/30 McAfee Blog Central: New Year, New Opportunities; Special Guest Scott Lovett
• 1/29 HP Security Products Blog: The effect of management turnover in your SOC
• 1/29 HP Security Products Blog: HP TippingPoint DVLabs threat assessment--Ghost
• 1/29 RSA Security News: EMC Reports Full-Year 2014 Financial Results, Record Fourth-Quarter Revenue
• 1/29 DHS Speeches: Remarks by Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson: "DHS 2015: The Secretary's Progress Report" - As Delivered
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: What We Need to Fight Back (Blog 1 of 4)
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: Super Scammers Flock to Super Bowl. Here’s How to Avoid Them
• 1/29 McAfee Blog Central: To Make Security Work for Work, Companies Need to Invest in Automatic Solutions
• 1/29 Cyber Trust Blog: The Importance of Effective Information Sharing
• 1/28 Symantec News: Symantec Selects Veritas Technologies Corporation as the Name for its Independent Information Management Company
• 1/28 McAfee Blog Central: 2015 – Intel Releases New Discovery Education Module on Cybersecurity
• 1/28 McAfee Blog Central: 2015 – Time to Reexamine Cyber Parenting and Cyber Safety
• 1/28 Cyber Trust Blog: Data Privacy Day in a World of Cloud Computing
• 1/27 DHS News: DHS Earns A's in Plain Language
• 1/27 DHS News: Readout of Secretary Johnson's Trip to Arizona
• 1/27 McAfee Blog Central: Mobile Ad Networks Puncture Your Personal Defenses
• 1/27 McAfee Blog Central: Security Skills Shortage? Don’t Panic!
• 1/27 Cyber Trust Blog: Six Proposed Norms to Reduce Conflict in Cyberspace
• 1/27 Cyber Trust Blog: Putting Information Sharing into Context
• 1/26 RSA Security News: Due To Impending Winter Storm, EMC Moves Announcement of Financial Results To January 29
• 1/26 EMC Security News: Be Road-Ready This Winter, Atlanta!Kudos from Kudzu-Thanks to Our Awesome Customers!
• 1/26 McAfee Blog Central: Data Privacy Day: Making the World a Safer Place Through Education
• 1/26 McAfee Blog Central: What is a Rootkit?
• 1/26 McAfee Blog Central: Redefining Privacy in the Information Age
• 1/26 McAfee Blog Central: How Password Managers are Saving the Day
• 1/23 DHS News: DHS Releases 2014 Travel and Trade Statistics
• 1/23 McAfee Blog Central: NGFW: Make the Claim and Prove It
• 1/23 McAfee Blog Central: Windows 10 Makes a Strong Move Towards a Security Conscious Future
• 1/22 HP Security Products Blog: The most important security story of the past year...and you probably missed it
• 1/22 DHS News: Statement by Secretary Jeh C. Johnson Concerning H.R. 399, The Secure Our Border First Act of 2015
• 1/21 HP Security Products Blog: HP TippingPoint DVLabs threat assessment--GhostHP Security: Working hard to keep creativity free
• 1/21 EMC Security News: The Basics of Access Control Systems for Your Business
• 1/21 DHS News: An Open Letter Concerning Illegal Migration into the United States
• 1/21 McAfee Blog Central: The Rise of Backdoor-FCKQ (CTB-Locker)
• 1/20 HP Security Products Blog: State of Security Operations 2015 Report
• 1/20 Symantec Connect: Send archiving reports automatically
• 1/20 McAfee Blog Central: Intel Security IPS and the Gartner Magic Quadrant
• 1/20 McAfee Blog Central: Another Communications Failure Emphasizes the Criticality of FirstNet
• 1/20 McAfee Blog Central: Blackhat Gets Hacking Mostly Right, Makes a Few Hacks of Its Own
• 1/20 McAfee Blog Central: Recruit, Reward & Retain Cybersecurity Experts
• 1/19 Are you BYOD’ing in 2015?
• 1/19 McAfee Blog Central: Don’t Believe These 6 Mobile Security Myths
• 1/19 McAfee Blog Central: Understanding Internet Of Things for the Home
• 1/19 McAfee Blog Central: New Year, New Partner Learning Center
• 1/19 McAfee Blog Central: Coaching and Consulting: How Planning Changes the Game